viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Vacations, Clothes, Movies and Sports

Movies

I usually go to the movie theater a lot of time in the month, is one of my favorite hobbies. I don´t know yet what is the next movie a will see. My favorite movie is "The life is beatiful" is a italian movie with a amazing history. My favorite director is Tim Burton.

Sports

I like so much do exercise, I love running, however is no my favorite sport for watch on the TV, I prefer the swimming contest, the most exiciting sport I ever do is scuba diving, I would like to be good in gymnastics in sinchrinized swimming.

 

Vacations

I went to vacations the last summer, I went to Cancun beach, and the Riviera maya. I have a really good time with my family and my two best friends, was one of the funniest vacations. When I went to vacations I like enjoy the beach swimming or reading a book, go to parties, go shoppin. May be my last vacations was one of the best vacations I ever had.

 

Clothes

I usually buy my clothes in the mall, but I love buy my clothes when I go to vacations, I try to buy all the clothes I can went I go out of the city, and not spend my money here, If I had and important interview I wear a dress or maybe a skirt and a nice blouse. Sometime I borrow clothes to my mom because she did it too. Is very usually to me, buy clothes and never worint, but I learning to don´t buy sometihing that I don´t really need.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario